- To foster communication between the partnering cultural organizations, artists and their networks as a means of opening up new possibilities for collaboration.
- To increase the amount of cultural organizations that measure their carbon emissions and have an environmental policy which they take seriously.
- To increase and raise awareness about green mobility and enable artists and cultural practitioners between the different countries to do so.
- Equal the current imbalance of access to practical tools, resources and information about environmental sustainability between the different regions, people and genders.
- To expand the existing knowledge base through the prism of local, national and global perspectives.
- Artistic, theoretic and visionary approaches from artists towards this topic.
- To create space and opportunities where artists can work creatively with the theme of environmental sustainability.
- Reflections and depth within this topic as an outcome of collaborations between artists, designers, farmers and scientists.
- To tap into the world-making and imaginative power of the arts to be cultivated in search of innovative solutions for change.
- Engaging with citizens from different backgrounds the offer arts and culture can make towards them and their environments.
- Creating a more (bio)diverse, healthier and more sustainable environment with and for communities.
- Actively connecting with more diverse and inclusive audiences and communities on the topic of environment.
- Empowerment of women, restorative agriculture movements, landless farmers, minority groups and indigenous communities.
Networking and Advocacy
- To advocate to policy frameworks by developing common understanding of environmental sustainability for the cultural sector that informs cultural policy.
- To develop standards for the cultural sector on environmental sustainability.
- Whilst acknowledging that there are different priorities and challenges for cultural organizations when it comes to environmental sustainability, -make an inventory and strategy for this and establish shared values.
- To amplify the voice of pioneering art organizations in Latin America, Europe and Asia that work across disciplines.
- Capacity building for the various partners through collaboration with peers.
- To demonstrate to relevant local, regional and national authorities the value and opportunities that culture contributes to both environmental and social sustainability.